11 OCTOBER SURF SOUTH WALES
9am Thursday. Tide is starting to come off the rocks and we have about 2ft with offshore wind. Looks like we'll have about 2ft for a few hours and then dropping to 1-2ft around low tide. It will pick up this afternoon but looks like the wind will come with it too, making it a messy 3ft.
Coney Beach is a bit on the small side - wind is wrong too - so a messy 1ft. Going flat this afternoon.
Scarweather Wavebouy 3ft 10sec
High Tide 8.50pm
SURF REPORT ARCHIVE
- 18th October surf south wales
- 17th October surf South Wales
- 16th October surf south wales
- 15th October Surf South Wales
- 13th Saturday surf south wales
- 11 October Surf South Wales
- 10 October Surf South Wales