12TH FEBRUARY SURF SOUTH WALES
Rest Bay @ 9:AM. We have a very high tide this morning, it will be up on the rocks until about 11 AM. The wind has finally dropped but is still blowing moderate to strong at Rest Bay. The forecast is for the wind to decrease and swing to a more southerly direction as the day progresses. There will definitely be a wave all day with the chance of a surfable 3-4 foot later this afternoon.
Coney Beach was looking fun and about 3 foot this morning and will remain that way until around 11:30, at which point it will probably get too low and dangerous to surf. Unfortunately it will be dark before the tide pushes in enough this afternoon and with the wind forecast to shift to the South, it may be messy too.
Scarweather Buoy 3M @ 8.3 Sec.
SURF REPORT ARCHIVE
- 16 February Surf South Wales
- 15 February Surf South Wales
- 14 February Surf South Wales
- 13th February South Wales Porthcawl Rest Bay Surf Report
- 12th February Surf South Wales
- 11 February Surf South Wales
- 10 February Surf South Wales