Here is a list of useful links for places to eat in the local area.
Places to eat
At Rest Bay Beach
The Rest Bay Cafe Bar – Located directly above the surf school with stunning coastal views and friendly staff Rest Bay Cafe Bar offers a selection of hot and cold beverages as well as snacks and meals.
Takeaway drinks and ice creams can be brought from their Kiosk downstairs and on certain days the Surf Shack serves up takeaway snacks like chips, burgers and hotdogs. There is outdoor seating and a semi sheltered seating area.
In and around Porthcawl Town Centre
These are just some of the many cafes, restaurants and takeaways to choose from in and around Porthcawl.
Cafes and Restaurants
- The Harbour Bar and Kitchen – Porthcawl Harbour
- Cosy Corner – on the seafront
- Cafe Fresco -John street
- The Rock Inn Bar and Grill John
- Piccolo Bar – on the seafront
- The Rock Inn Bar and Grill – John Street
- The Waterfront – on the seafront
- Beals fish and chip shop and restaurant – By Griffin Park
- The Boat House fish and chip shop and restaurant -on the seafront
- Finnegan’s fish and chip shop – New Board, by the surf shop
- Mansel’s fish and chip shop – By Griffin Park
- Sidoli’s fish and chip shop and restaurant – Wells Street
- Woodyz Pizza – New Road, by the surf shop
- The Greedy Pig (Burgers) – New Road, by the Surf shop
- Fablas Ices creams – on the seafront
- Sidolis at The Harbourside – Porthcawl Harbour
- The Hi Tide Restaurant and Cafe – By the fun fair