Price includes all equipment needed and lessons are 2 hours.
To book a lesson please click the blue bar at the top of the page to find the beginner lesson or the Surf Courses.
Fully qualified and fully insured.
Surf Safety Approved Surf School.
Surf Life Saving GB Lifeguard, Trainer and Coach.
Beginner lessons include tuition, wetsuit and surfboard.
Surf lessons are £35pp however, group booking discounts are automatically applied at checkout! For bookings with over 20 people, give us a call.
Vouchers are available and valid for 1 year.
IS A BEGINNER LESSON FOR YOU??
If you’ve never surfed before or can catch waves but can’t stand, or know the basics but need a refresher, then a beginner lesson is for you.
What does a beginner lesson involve??
- Arrive at the surf school, located at Rest Bay Watersports Centre where we will kit you out with a top quality wetsuit and boots and gloves if the time of year calls for it.
- Safety briefing, which includes beach awareness, safety tips and surfing etiquette.
- Warm up and dry land coaching on how to catch waves.
- In the water to practice catching waves.
- Dry land coaching on how to stand up.
- Then lots of in the water coaching and practice on how to stand up.
- THE BEST BIT. Hopefully, youre now catching waves and standing up.
Its now all down to you. HAVE FUN.
We are founder members of the surf safety scheme and our instructors are Surf Life Saving Lifeguards and coaches
To Book – just click on the blue bar at the top of any page or the book now button in the bottom right corner of any page, which will take you to the booking page. – Any problems – just give us a call.