National Surf Coach Lifesaving Award
Creates a level of competence in life saving that meets the requirements of the surf coach and enables more location and job specific training and assessment.
3 Day Course £250
- 27th March
- 17th april
- 24th april
- 8th May
- 22nd May
- 5th June
- 4th September
- 6th November
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age on date of assessment.
- Be able to perform a continuous swim for a minimum of 200m in a pool.
- Be medically and physically fit
- Demonstrate competence in the required fitness tests and releases
- Demonstrate effectively the ability to carry out various Lifesaving skills
- Demonstrate effective rescue techniques
- Demonstrate how to administer Life Support to Adults, Children and Infants
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic first aid
19 hours Training – 3 days with the assessment on the 3rd day. Evening work is also required.
£250 includes SLSWales membership, Certification and all literature needed.Click here to view our Terms & Conditions