Surf Coach Safety & Rescue Coaching
Creates a level of competence in life saving that meets the requirements of the surf coach and enables more location and job specific training and assessment.
See dates for NVBLQ . same dates.
- Be a minimum of 16 years of age on date of assessment.
- Be able to perform a continuous swim for a minimum of 200m in a pool.
- Be medically and physically fit
- Demonstrate competence in the required fitness tests and releases
- Demonstrate effectively the ability to carry out various Lifesaving skills
- Demonstrate effective rescue techniques
- Demonstrate how to administer Life Support to Adults, Children and Infants
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic first aid
40 hours Training – 6 days with the assessment on the 6th day. A full week’s training with required evening work.
£225 includes SLSWales membership, Certification and all literature needed.
Update 3 days £150Click here to view our Terms & Conditions